AI has arrived and it promises great potential
Too many it's still a black box and potentially a Pandora's Box full of unpleasant surprises. A common sentiment is that it could be insecure and immature and might even be lacking the quality needed for production.
So the big question is: How can we overcome the obstacles around security and quality, so AI can improve my company's efficiency?
There is a way to secure usage and governance:
- We centralise access, so there's one point of entry
- Track user usage
- Control access in tiers to company files and services
- Private servers to keep data and usage private
- Protects your data
- You can easily switch AI models
BAF Agents lift the quality of the output from the generic Chat Assistants
- Focused Special (cascading) Agents
- Training on products and brand tone of voice
- Connected to your unique company data and files
- We have built custom actions for the agents
- They can integrate with APIs to retrieve or write mails, get data from CRM or campaign platforms etc.
- They can extend their functionality with tools to create video, proof read long documents etc.
AI can improve efficiency
- The main driver of efficiency is automation of analysis and generation
- AI can automate a lot of tasks:
- By Integrating into your processes
- Do simple reasoning tasks
- Analyse data
- Generate many different types of output
- Text and documents, for sales e-mails or content production
- Images and photos
- Power Point Slides
- Landing Pages for campaigns
- Proof Reading
- Regulatory Reviews